Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 15 mins | Course: Starter | Cuisine: Fusion
- Serves 4 as a starter
- 16 Rock or Giga oysters
- 8 thin slices of good quality pancetta
- 100g of Parmesan
- Worcestershire sauce
- 30ml cream
- Open 4 oysters per person
- Lay the pancetta on baking tray & cook in 180C oven for 10 minutes until crispy
- Pour a dash of cream and a dash of Worcestershire sauce into each oyster.
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan into each oyster.
- Grill under hot grill until bubbling.
- Crumble pancetta on top – sprinkle with chopped chives and serve
See original recipe at Irish Times